Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, May 11, 2012

Zoya Kieko

It's been a week filled with Zoyas, but I'm sure you guys don't mind. Today I bring you one of my favorites, Zoya Kieko. This polish is seriously sexy. I put it on and couldn't stop staring at my hands because it was so pretty! Kieko is a red-toned purple creme, and I'm in love with it. Pics are 3 thin coats, no topcoat.

P1050818

P1050820

P1050821

P1050819
I hope you enjoyed Kieko, because I most certainly did. And if you don't own it, get thee to the Zoya Website and order it now!
Happy Polishing,
J

8 comments:

  1. This color is so beautiful on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really trying to work on taking better pictures.

      Delete
  3. A week filled with Zoyas is a good week :) They can seriously do no wrong! Keiko looks gorgeous on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leisl! I can't believe it took me forever to fall in love with Zoyas, but I'm guessing it's because I started out with their glass-flecks rather than their cremes.

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.