Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Red All Over!

Today's mani was so much fun to wear that I wore it for almost a full week! I have been obsessed with red as of lately (I'm currently wearing Zoya Sooki on my toes) so this was an awesome mani for me! This post is pretty picture heavy, so it may take a while to load!


I started off with a base of Nfu Oh 551, which is a blood red creme, then added a layer of Nfu Oh 59 over that. Of course, I couldn't stop there so I layered Ozotic Pro 518 over that.  Click after the jump to see pics!








I haven't the slightest idea why my nails look lumpy here, but they didn't look like that in  person.

 Of course, I had to add some shade pics, because in the shade was where you could spot the flakies since the holo wasn't really prominent.





And of course, the gratuitous thumb shot...
You can see the flakies here!!!
So this is probably my last post with long nails, since I couldn't type as quickly with my nails at this length. I'm slowly adjusting to having short nails, but it still looks strange to me. Hope you enjoyed this post!
Happy Polishing,
J

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Carly!! It was almost painful to remove it because it was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.