Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nail Art?

So technically, this isn't really nail art, but I'm calling it that for now. I started off with 2 coats of Color Club Nomadic In Nude, then layered 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air. My rhinestones were just laying there, so I put a column of the blue ones on my thumb and ring nails, since they matched the blue glitter. I only managed to get one good picture of this manicure when I wore it back in late January/early February, so sorry for the lack of pics...and the outgrowth. This pic was taken after at least 4 days of wear.
Happy Polishing,
J

2 comments:

  1. Love the color , love the glitters :) So nice , really great job . You gave me idea to look for this color !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maja! The Deborah Lippmann makes it a little more gray looking, but it's a really nice color overall. The whole collection is actually really nice, so if you can, get the whole thing! :)

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.